Sunday, January 23, 2011

Free Valentines Ecards Like Jib Jab

handmade jams

I always read with great interest articles about women who have gone freelance with her dream. Yesterday I've already reported on Dana Schneider, the mask-maker and subject. As I am sure that their hand-working women and men, here primarily to read my blog, are just as interested in those people, I present you this now regularly in my blog :-).


Last year, YOU also reported Stefanie Kleinjung from Wiesbaden, which has met with the princess revolution her dream and it has become extremely successful. Stefan Klein is jam her young self and now sells them in a big way. As WOMEN-reader had (and has probably always be the possibility) to order a FOR YOU-profit package . Here you get 5 different jams at a price of 17.50 EUR including shipping costs. I have this benefit package last year ordered and am totally hooked ever since. Because although two species were present that were not mine but still tasty - but I just do not like to eat plums and orange marmalade.

Yes, the jams are not cheap. But they taste really fantastic! I have never yet found the time to make jam myself. And I used to always get the homemade jam my grandmother. But since she is no longer there, I always had to resort to industrially produced jam. What am I happy that I must not do. The jam tastes great with his grandmother. I

you can put the jam really only my heart :-).

0 comments:

Post a Comment