Saturday, January 22, 2011

Why Does My Overy Hurt All The Time

masks and fan maker

I have read a great article this week in the FOR YOU (issue 03/2011) on the mask and fan maker Dana Schneider from Munich.

Dana Schneider has fulfilled her dream and graduated from Venice training as a mask maker and fan . Eventually she married and then become self to do with it - and now has a studio in Munich, where she sells her handmade fans and masks. Luckily, you can also buy some of their works in your online store . For all readers of YOU Dana Schneider also offers an exclusive offer. If you e-mail to them with the key words for you to Dana Schreiber write (info @ ilteatro) writes, you get a black silk fan with Swarovski crystals (looks similar to this one ) and to a fan case (similar to this bag ) - hand made both - for 29,90 EUR. I think these subjects

wonderful. They fit perfelkt to fine-linen and lace in the summer of view it certainly is much nicer than just a fan, therefore, lying coaster or paper leaf to air in the face :-). And that's why I ordered one directly :-)...

And I find these subjects just stylish:



I I also found the net the way, reports on subjects makers from other countries, such as Anne of Houget and Olivia Oberlin .

0 comments:

Post a Comment