Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Plans For 4x4 Dune Buggy

I am so angry

I am so angry ...

... I want to scream out my anger out loud
... I want the person to whom I'm angry all would like to say what I think
... that my heart is racing
... that I could cry
... I would love to plunk down all
... that I was the person to whom I am angry, preferably solid shake
I'm fortunately not so angry that I would tuen ill things. But in my mind I'm after me on the ride home much already painted.

I'm angry weil. ..
... me, my boss again - has criticized
... - never legally entitled their personal problems, not only me but also to my colleague misses
... colleagues and disturb me their choleric temper tantrums, and we all do not mind tuen
... I feel so helpless
... I know she gets through it again and again
... they are actually with me on thin ice moves, I can not tell her the
... I have not received any feedback on my applications
... I have not to an interview was invited
... I am in a situation where I really do not want to be
... this situation as annoy me
... I want out of this situation, but not all can
... I feel like a tortured animal in a cage

I would like nothing more than that every day I finally get out from the working relationship. Only my will is not broken, nor can I by the old everything. But I notice that my skin is thinning, I inwardly burn more and more. I do not know how long I have the best of a bad game can still be maintained. All I know is I wanted to come out and determined at some point come to an end - and I am currently holds over water gives me courage and gives me the strength to continue with this work and endure the whole thing.

I hear at the moment all the time the song "Everything will be fine" of luxury noise. It reflects back again my current situation. This is what I lack, in this case, no person but the light at the end of the tunnel, the confidence that everything will be better. Here's the lyrics:

in thought is because we are both still here
In my dreams you're standing still next to me
No matter what you do
No matter where you are
You're still here
If I will open my eyes to finally see clearly
I stay behind alone and would continue

No matter where you
are No matter what you do
All well
All that now seems impossible
We will be eternally
I miss you here
On my way alone
And if the world is then quite simple
continues spinning as if has not noticed that you now someone is missing
No matter where I am
No matter what I do
You're still here

It will go well even though I still do not know
like going for is and what it really means
I will
somehow survive to live
Everything will be fine
Now all that seems impossible
We will be eternally
I miss you here
On my way alone

0 comments:

Post a Comment