Thursday, January 27, 2011

Kitchen Garbage Can Smell

knitting books

Yes, I am not only Strick/Häkel- but also knitting and Häkelbuchsüchtig. Some days I love it rumzuschmökern just in knitting books. And since then I have this endless trips to work, I sink even more in the knitting world. Due to my pendulum I flit before departure often in a bookstore and grab a book. Some people buy shoes or get candy as a reward - I buy some books ;-).

Here I would like to once again present some of the books I bought. You know, for copyright reasons I unfortunately can not set photos of the models. I think I will someday write to the publishers and ask if I get a few pictures of them. Finally, I am doing free advertising ...

This week I've purchased this great book: Lesley Stanfield, Melody Griffiths: The great knitting pattern book: 300 great designs that must-have It seems from the outside rather boring, stuffy and not really promising. But look inside - believe me, he has occupied me not only a long train journey :-). For my taste really great and m. E. and unusual patterns that I have not yet in other pattern books 've seen. A tiny insight you get into this PDF have bought from the publisher itself



I recently also this great book: Nicky Epstein: Trims & applications: endless knitting ideas . It is one of four great books in a row and has now become a classic. This gives many great suggestions on how to jackets, sweaters, can improve by great belts and scarves Applilakationen. In addition, some complete instructions are included - including the instructions for the beautiful roses tipped with cloth. Also this book, I can tell you most warmly recommend. Unfortunately I have neither the publisher can still be found in the major book stores a book preview. It's best to just go into a bookstore and a look at it myself :-).


The other knitting books from the series by Nicky Epstein are these:


And in April, will extend the collection system has an Häkelbuch. Guess who has the already pre-ordered ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment